Subject: Re: [Leica] M4 Black Paint
From: "Mitch Brown" <leicameter@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:35:38 +1300

<P>You could always send the base plate to Shintaro Yaghinuma to be repainted if you don't want to tackle the job yourself. <BR></P>
<P>&gt;Okay, I have a potential offer of a black paint M4 -- a valuable camera &gt;(although this ones pretty seriously brassed) -- and I'd trade for it, &gt;except that it's missing the black bottom plate. A standard chrome plate &gt;has been substituted. </P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>