Subject: [Leica] Newbie
From: "Robert Appleby Personal" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:29:41 +0100

Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:59:48 -0800
From: Donna-Lee Phillips <dlp@pacific.net>
Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V19 #211

Newbie here...

I am waiting a little while to put my toe in these rapids, but before
doing so I opened and bookmarked all the websites the members posted. I
have, due to an accident in 1984, been out of commission both as a Leica
User and in seeing any photographs....

Donna-Lee, it will be nice to have some female input to this list.
Unfortunately the majority of women subscribers here (I'm assuming there
must be a fair number) never post anything, so I hope you participate
actively in the forum.

Tell us something about your background. Do you still take pictures after
your accident, it sounds pretty serious if it stopped you even looking at
snaps for such a long time.

Rob

Robert Appleby
http://www.robertappleby.com