Subject: RE: [Leica] Jobo Processors OT
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:26:07 -0500

Austin,

Have you ever used one of the non ATL units?  I used a CPE2 for a while then
got a CPP-2 and loved them both. The results are very consistent. I used
mine for B&W and E6. Using the 1500 series drums, I can process up to 8
rolls of 35mm at a time. I shoot much less film now than I used to, so I was
thinking of selling the Jobo to finance a Epson/Cone set up for B&W
printing. As a test, I developed the last 2 batches of film by hand. I don't
think I am going to sell the Jobo. Yes, you have to dump the chemicals in
and out, but you don't have to agitate. I can be doing other things in the
darkroom while the processor does the work.
Just my opinion.

Ken