Subject: [Leica] Equal apportunity posting - Probably for sale
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:43:53 -0600

I am now posting this on the LUG as I have already posted it on the LEG (no
Friday posting rule) in order to give any Lugger that might be interested
an opportunity.  Sorry if this is out of line.

I am thinking very seriously of selling two of my lenses.  They are both
super lenses.  Why sell - same old story - to pay off  some
of my debt. Both lenses were purchased in May of 2000 and have had very
little usage and are mint.  If someone is interested I will pull them out
of the case and give them a  minute examination!

Leica 24/2.8 ASPH Elmarit-M lens #3783118

Leica 90/2.0 APO/ASPH Summicron-M lens #3875816

Together I am asking $ 2600.00, money order or certified check plus mailing.

Separately - $ 1350.00 each

If anyone is interested (in Canada or USA) please contact me privately.

As I post this I am still cogitating about selling but SIGH!

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX