Subject: [Leica] Re: Bessa-T - let me get this straight...
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:06:07 -0800

At 06:43 PM 3/15/01 -0800, Stephen Gandy wrote:
>Let me see if I get this straight...
>
>Mr. Brick  is willing to condemn something (in this case a camera),
>
>Mr. Brick rakes the Bessa T over the coals
>
>Mr. Brick's statements about the the supposed inaccuracies from switching
>
>Mr. Brick also ignores that  the Bessa T is intended as an entry level M
>
>Stephen Gandy

You can always tell when someone has gotten under  Steven Gandy's  skin.

He calls them "Mr."

Mr. Puts, Mr. Brick, Mr...

And he repeats it over and over and over...

Like Steven, we know who you are talking about!

:-)

Mr. Brick

ps. Steven, you can write anything you wish. Along as Brian allows, the
Ether is free. You may turn the LUG inside out, upside down, and backwards.
It still will not change my opinion. What I said is what I believe. And
"that's my final answer."

Replies: Reply from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)
Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)