Subject: Re: [Leica] Bayonet vs. screw
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:42:20 -0500

Ah! A voice of reason, and one with the perfect outlook on life! True, true!
As a contemplative photographer, I do like the LTMs- a well oiled IIIf is
one of the quietest, and most comfortable cameras to use- and when I had the
opportunity to be at a rally where GW was appearing, I really appreciated
the M6's bayonet mount (though I did carry the old iron along, too!)
I have a friend who loves to photograph birds, bug butts and other forms of
wildlife, and he thinks the sun rises and sets on his R8- and from the
results he shows us.... I have to agree! Our cups are indeed runningeth
over!! :o)
To make it even sweeter, you are in London, and I hear that is a marvelous
place for any camera!!
SLAN!
Dan