Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa-T - let me get this straight...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:07:53 -0500

Stephen Gandy wrote:

> I think that is something to be thankful for, not something to complain
> about.    Besides, the way Leica is going, all production might switch to
> handbags -- Cosina would then become the largest interchangeable lens
> rangefinder manufacturer in the world.   oops.....I take that back.  They
> already are.
>
> Stephen Gandy

And, Stephen, you were even polite enough not to point out that half the
people on this list had virtual orgasms over Leica's releasing the "O" -
which doesn't have a rangefinder or real viewfinder, has a fixed lens,
ancient advance mechanism, bizarre shutter mechanism...But it IS a
Leica, right?:-)

B. D.

Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)
Message from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)