Subject: [Leica] Off To Maui
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:32:47 -0800

Well, it looks like I've picked a good time to unscribe and go on a photo
taking adventure. Last night as I was organizing gear my wife started to
wonder whether she really needed to take 12 rolls of film. Surely she would
only shoot half that many rolls. Was she mad? Then she saw my pile of film
stacked up in ziplock bags and decided I was the insane one. I thought ten
rolls a day seemed pretty reasonable. Considering a 16 hour day out and
about that's only 22.5 frames an hour or roughly one picture every 3
minutes.

Hopefully a few other LUGGERS will head out this weekend and run some film
through their cameras and the Cosina/Leica/LUGGER bashing threads will die a
slow death. Just promise not to start any good Hiking/Biking/Climbing/Skiing
threads next week without me. I promise a full report with pictures upon my
return, whether you want it or not.

Have a good week, and don't kill any one.

Tom Finnegan
Seattle

Not a paid consultant to Cosina, but if they're looking to add a
hydroelectric powerplant, dam, hatchery, fish bypass system, or other
interesting hydraulic engineering features to their factory be sure to let
me know.