Subject: [Leica] Full Disclosure
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:42:19 -0700

Please save this message for future reference.

This is the list of people and companies who recently have helped me and
therefore any comment of mine on their behalf should be viewed as suspect...

Leica - I bought a M6TTL and they threw in a SF-20 for free.

McBain Camera - I have purchased so many Leica items there that they give me
industrial pricing on film. I even sent them cookies at Xmas (I am that
bad).

Henry C. - for trading lenses so I could get the wonderful, marvellous,
stupendous 35/1.4A. I want to have his children!

Doug H. - sold me his original 400/6.8 and now I have to carry a shotgun to
keep away all the damn birds looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

Jim B. - a great deal of darkroom advice for...free!

Mark R. - a great deal of everything for...free!

Guy - well for just being Guy :-).

Kyle - for giving me the hope and the courage to tell the world...wait a
minute, wrong script.

Ted G. - sold me his wonderful book at such a low price I bought two.

Tom A. - I bought two of his softies and have basically been his love slave
ever since.

Marc James Small - I bought his book on LTM lens and have basically been his
love slave ever since (psst, do not tell Tom).

John Collier

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Full Disclosure)