Subject: RE: [Leica] Bessa T Conspiracy
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:26:37 +0100

> We don't necessarily see the Konica, Cosina, Contax people as our
rangefinder cousins.
> But as our adversaries. As the people who junked up our pristine
rangefinder
> using hyped and history packed personas with a lot of plastic

Is this a sort of war? I'm a user of both Contax G2 and Leica M6. And I
forecast to buy a 12mm Heliar from Cosina (now owner of Voigtländer which
survives thanks to that), plus a Hologon 16mm f: 8 for the Contax, plus a
28mm F:2 ASPH Summicron plus the 90 mm ASPH f:2. Probably I am an adversary
of myself. Everything has to be in metal and so is it better? What a lots af
myths! Tools, tools, tools and nothing more than tools...

Kind regards

Félix