Subject: Re: [Leica] Survival guide
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 10:56:32 -0800

Hello Jack:

Welcome to the list.   I have been a member for many months and about the
time I feel it may not be serving my interests, I receive a significantly
useful bit of information.

There are a few experts on the list who drift and the collide with a
reaction and then drift again pending another collision.   I find I can
learn information even from their encounters.

Hopefully the list will serve you as well.

Best regards,
Roland Smith