Subject: Re: [Leica] Generations of Leica Equipment, and Quality
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 14:48:08 -0600

>My M6s are useless
>for low light photography as rf flare makes focussing really hard.
>
>Julian

Wow!
Thats one of the very reasons I use mine. I think M6s are GREAT!!!!
Having a meter built-in is good too.

Would you bash the M3 because it has no meter?
Or because the finder is harder to use for wide angles?

I got rid of an M3 for those reasons but I sure as hell won't say its a
faulty camera because it did not suit me as well as another camera.

The cameras are what they are.
Enjoy them.

Henry

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Generations of Leica Equipment, and Quality)