Subject: Re: [Leica] Survival guide
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:55:36 +0100

.

> Through his policies and actions as president, Mr. Reagan restored the
> confidence of the American people,

linguistically presumptious, people of all nationalities can only be spoken
of as a single-headed entity in the dubious rhetoric of dodgey politicians

>brought about the downfall of the
> Iron Curtain,

what, on his own?

and led this country out of the malaise of the Carter
> years into an unprecedented period of economic growth.

again linguistically presumptious, open to multiple interpretations, needs
substantiating. i suggest you re read 'bedtime for bozo' and re take
politics 101.

Can we please talk about leicas, pidgeon shit, the merits of various anti
cow gunking materials, or even photography. Spare us this 'self righteous
statement' as truth crap.

Julian