Subject: Re: [Leica] Generations of Leica Equipment, and Quality
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:29:51 +0100

The 4-2 is my low light camera. I've never had a problem. The flare only
hits with the M6. Having said that, I agree with TomA that the new .56 is a
perfect 35mm finder. I bought it for the 28mm but I'm using it with the 35.
I think the M6 is more shock resistant though. I dropped one hard yesterday
and nothing moved, the M4-2 would have had the rf alignement moved (i've
done non-intentional experiments int his!).

Julian