Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:38:09 +0100

At 11:57 PM +0800 01.3.19, Dr. Joseph Yao wrote:
>Dear LUGgers,
>
>Following the success of the black paint 'Dragon 2000' M6 TTL 0.85, I am
>pleased to announce that the Olive Green M6 TTL will be available in April.
>No, this is not an April 1 posting!
>
>If this new camera proves to be popular, more new paint finishes will
>follow!
>
>Bests,
>
>Joseph

Joseph-
I am glad to hear that Leica will really release variations of M6 including
different paint finishes. They officially disclosed those plans in an
interview with a Japanese camera journal a year and half ago. So, we can
also expect other M6 brothers to come out....

Cheers,
- --
Mikiro @ Strasbourg
http://arbos.silva.net