Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:06:47 -0800

><Snip>
>
> Joseph-
> I am glad to hear that Leica will really release variations of M6 including
> different paint finishes. They officially disclosed those plans in an
> interview with a Japanese camera journal a year and half ago. So, we can
> also expect other M6 brothers to come out....
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Mikiro @ Strasbourg

I think the Green has always been a Leica Classic.
One of the few Leica's in the neighborhood is a friend of mine's R3 Safari.
But i can't imagine any other color.
They start coming out with different colors it will stink of Herme's.
It would be bad PR. They would appear to be looking desperate and lowering
themselves to cutesy stuff.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA