Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:05:24 -0400

Damn! That's right. I suppose you could even have a slim "1" engraved
and filled with white paint  between the M and the 6. Then you'd have a
Leica M16....:-)

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu> (Re: [Leica] New M6)
Message from Chandos <cmbrow@wm.edu> (Re: [Leica] New M6)