Subject: Re: [Leica] stop the madness...35mm M Summicron ASPH lens-flare
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:09:39 -0400

Buzz Hausner wrote:

> PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!  LET THIS BE THE ONLY POST ABOUT THE PROTECTIVE
> FACTOR OF FILTERS.  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, Buzz, Buzz, Buzz. You just don't get it, do you? Without UV filter
posts, without "my body's better than your body" posts, without
"business ethics" posts, people would actually have to discuss
PHOTOGRAPHY and USING their Leicas. So, the sad truth is, old friend,
stop the madness and you stop the LUG. ;-)