Subject: [Leica] Do 35mm SUMILUX Blades Matter?
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:10:36 -0500

Sorry, Steve, in reviewing the thread I can see the confusion.  Let's clear
the slate.

I had noted that there are qualities that I prefer in the images produced by
the pre-aspheric 35 SUMMICRON over the aspheric model.  I noted that my
pre-aspheric 35 SUMMICRON has 12 diaphragm blades and that my aspheric 35
SUMMICRON has ten blades.

My question was, how many diaphragm blades are in the pre-aspheric and
aspheric SUMMILUX 35mm lenses?