Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Scala
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:55:33 -0700

Doug..I just looked at your beautifully toned images.. nice work. almost
sepia toned. I wondered if they were color balanced in Photoshop using a
color balance??...Scala is a "color process" film I believe ...and maybe
that's why they have this appearance...vs a grey scale balance that would
render them more typically B&W in appearance....?
- -----   Steve

- -----   kididdoc@home.com