Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Sepia with Epson
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:29:31 -0700

Thanks Doug for your explanation.  You got to the end result differently
than I thought... but compared to me you are a genius. If your technique is
primitive ....mine is pre- Jurassic... I am going to take a fairly
sophisticated course in Photoshop actually starting next week...which should
bring me up to the primitive level...wheeeee-what fun .
- -----   Steve

- -----   kididdoc@home.com