Subject: Re: [Leica] Stiff Focusing Summicron APO 90mm/F2 Lens, SF20 Comments
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:13:56 +0100

Hi Rusty,

My 90mm Apo is also a bit stiffer than my other lenses, so I guess it is normal,
unless in your case it is REALLY stiff. As for the SF20, I carry one and use it
(rarely) on my non-TTl M6s and I am very pleased with the results. It is small,
light and provides adequate power for my needs. Also, with the diffusing
attachment it covers the field of the 24mm lens, highly useful.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland