Subject: RE: [Leica] Military Photographers (was: New M6)
From: "Gordon Webster" <gordonw@midcoast.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:10:05 -0500

Kind of interesting following this thread.  I taught motion picture
photography at the Army Signal Center and School at Fort Monmouth NJ in the
mid 60's.  Shot thousands of feet of 35mm and 16mm B&W and color film and
re-rolled countless 100' spools into cassettes for the Leica M2. Same camera
I'm using today.  Film and processing was no object, as instructors we were
encouraged to shoot as much as we wanted.  And we did.

Gordon Webster
Waldoboro ME
gordonw@midcoast.com
M2 M3 R4