Subject: RE: [Leica] Military Photographers
From: "Gordon Webster" <gordonw@midcoast.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:21:09 -0500

When I was there in 1964-1967 we were told that Frank Capra's son had been
there as a student perhaps about the time you were there.
We also had the opportunity to see the uncut stuff Houston and others
produced during and after WW2, would have been handy to have a video camera
then.  Those films are cut up today, all of the ???? stuff gone. I may have
a reel to reel recording of the sound track of San Pietro, I wonder where it
is.

Gordon Webster
Waldoboro ME
gordonw@midcoast.com