Subject: Re: [Leica] On using flash with leica M
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:16:35 -0600

There is a non-dedicated version of the Metz  34AF that works
great on my M's. The flash has 3 different powers and fits on top the the
camera without inferring with the speed dial. B&H Photo sells
them. Great flash! The flash does not come with a synch cord, but
I have been able to find some rather easily.

Chris Williams
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=106765