Subject: [Leica] Series O
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:21:30 -0400

I had the opportunity today to handle the above camera. What a delight! The
finish and mechanics both seemed very nicely done. It came with a beautiful
ER case.

The viewfinder is unusual. It is designed to be used at a distance of 25cm
from the eye. At this distance the image is quite small.

If I were a rich man I would have purchased this camera just for the fun of it.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>