Subject: Re: [Leica] Servicing Leica's In Australia
From: "Tony Salce" <NadinaTony@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 08:25:18 +1000

Thanks to Steve, Rob and Mike for your replies concerning the servicing of
Leica's in Australia. Nothwithstanding the advice of the Aussies on the
list, I think I will try Sherry Krauter. She has such a good reputation and
experience. I was wanting the meter recalibrated for my Leicaflex SL and I
feel that she would likely be better trained to perform this type of repair.

Thanks again for your advice.

Kind Regards,

Tony Salce