Subject: [Leica] PAW wk 13/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 18:40:30 -0500

Thank you everybody for all your suggestions on wk 12 for PhotoShop. I think
wk13 is better.

This is the 4th week in a row where my PAW snaps have been at the max.
aperture. I like the main picture of the solitary young lady on a nighttime
street. The Alternate was taken going down an escaltor to the Metro.

Both pictures were with My M2 and Summilux 35mm at 1.4 and Ilford Delta 400

This is also the 4th time I have redone my PAW website (I hope all the links
work) and now there are two ways to get to it
http://www.streetphoto.net/frames.html which gives all the weeks then click
on wk13. Also at the bottom of wk 1 there is a link to the FOM2 project
submissions page.

To go straight to wk13 without the frames
http://www.streetphoto.net/paw13.html Either way it loads pretty quick.

Comments and criticism naturally are welcome.

Steve
Annapolis

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] PAW wk 13/sl)