Subject: [Leica] repair manuals
From: "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 22:54:15 -0500

I have a couple of old Leicaflexes that have been declared total losses by
competent people.  Being a tinkerer by nature (I'm an engineer), I thought I
might see what I can cobble together from them.  However, I am disinclined
to take them apart without manuals that tell me how to do so.  Amazon.com is
no help -- they only have the Tomosy book, which I've leafed through and
found unimpressive.

Anyone know how much Leica NJ charges for Leicaflex service manuals?  I have
never seen a Leica factory manual -- are they at all comprehensible?  Anyone
on the list have favorite references to recommend?  I've checked the LUG
archives -- it's slim pickings there.

- -P.

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] repair manuals)