Subject: Re: [Leica] Neopan 1600 and Rodinal
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 13:22:14 +0200

Agfa's fact book gives 8 mins at 68°F as the Neopan 1600 development
time for an e.i. of 400 (four hundred!).Times are not given for any
other e.i. for this film. I have found Agfa's times to be reliable,
and the e.i. also reliable. The speed loss quoted for Neopan 1600 is
the highest quoted.  They also quote speed loss for Neopan  400 so it
seems Fuji films and Rodinal are not good for pushing ;-)   BTW they
also quote speed gains, e.g for HP5 an e.i. of 640 is quoted

My own experience with this film is with Xtol 1+1 and here Kodak's
times are good starting points but YMMV depending on how accurate
your thermomenter is etc etc..

Chris