Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Day, Milton Keynes
From: "Harold Gess" <Harold.Gess@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:33:43 +0100

Hi

I am a recent re-joiner of the LUG having been busy over the last few months
with moving from South Africa to the United Kingdom. It's great to be back
reading all the messages.

Perhaps Jem or someone could tell me how I find out about events such as
these. I am based near Cambridge and would really have liked to come through
to Milton Keynes and met some of the LUG members as well as to take part in
the event.

Thanks

Harold Gess