Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Day, Milton Keynes
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:24:18 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 26/03/01 15:38:25 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
Harold.Gess@btinternet.com a écrit :

<< Hi

 I am a recent re-joiner of the LUG having been busy over the last few months
 with moving from South Africa to the United Kingdom. It's great to be back
 reading all the messages.

 Perhaps Jem or someone could tell me how I find out about events such as
 these. I am based near Cambridge and would really have liked to come through
 to Milton Keynes and met some of the LUG members as well as to take part in
 the event.

 Thanks

 Harold Gess >>

Hello Harold , Where did you live in SA ?
I used to live in VANDERBLIDJPARK  ( not too sure about spelling ) , close to
the VAL River .
This was when I was 8 years old . Now I'm 38 .
Have you got any Leica pics from SA ?
I haven't got any left , except me and my mom in a  zouloo rolling chair
while we were visiting the Kruger Park.
My father bought his first Minolta SR7 in SA , but this one is sadly gone by
now .
Chears

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE