Subject: Re: [Leica] Jupiter 85 - Pt 1
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:53:49 EST

Michael writes:
<< Do you have a hood for your Jupiter? I've never seen one but would love to
 find one for my own black 1978 J9. I have no complaints about performance
 of my example of this lens, but think that a light funnel on the front
 could only improve the results even more.
  Carpe Luminem,
 MeBé >>

Michael, the filter diameter of the Jupiter 9 is 49mm. There must be several
billion hoods that would be a direct screw-on for it. Your local dealer will
have a box of used hoods, and probably the perfect one for your lens.
Regards, Paul Connet