Subject: Re: [Leica] A Leica ChallengeTO KICK B. D. ;-)
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:50:37 EDT

Tom, you are winning big on this one. That is the second "humiliation" prize
so far. Maybe BD is going to give you a Noctilux and a M6 to hang it on for
the grand prize.
Good Luck,
Paul Connet

<<BD's second response to Tom:

<< A number have entered - and I don't know yet who wins the prize. In the
 matter of guessing lenses, you have actually done better than many -
 although I have been surprised that someone with such strong opinions
 about, and knowledge of, perspective, framing, etc., could be so dead
 wrong so often about the focal length used to shoot a given image.. ;-)
 But in any case, if you win, you get the prize.

 B. D. >>