Subject: Re: [Leica] A question for collectors - M4 Midland (black chrome)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:03:39 -0500

William Gower wrote:

> I'm not a collector, and the last thing I need is to buy a Camera that I
> shouldn't use on account of it's rarity.

I know there are collectors on the list who will jump on me for this -
but the camera was made TO BE USED. So if you want a black M4, and can
afford it, buy it, use it, and then pass it on to your kids or
grandkids. Rest assured Solms probably has at least one of every model
they ever made, and if they don't, Leica is an even more pathetically
managed company than I believe it to be.

Best,

B. D. Colen

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu> (Re: [Leica] A question for collectors - M4 Midland (black chrome))