Subject: RE: [Leica] Dust in New Lenses
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:26:20 -0600

I won't complain. I actually talked with Ms. Olesin at Leica this afternoon
and they have agreed to replace the 100mm for sure. She said the other two
lenses are in the shop and she will call me tomorrow with an answer as to
whether they will replace or repair.  I took the opportunity again to voice
my displeasure of the quality and told her I felt replacement was the right
thing to do. She said that they had to first justify this before they can
ship. I guess they are getting tighter on no questions asked replacements.