Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Dust in New LensesNOW: wierd warning mesage!???
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:02:28 -0600

You evidently have never worked in a legal environment. This notice that
appears at the bottom is generated by a server as the message is routed out
over the Internet. It is there by default. It is mainly intended for those
messages that are deemed to be legally attorney/client privalage. As you
might have guessed I work for a law firm. Thus the default notice.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain
confidential or privileged material and is intended only for
the intended recipient.  Any review, distribution, copying
or use of the information contained in or transmitted with
this message by anyone else is prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender
or postmaster@bakerbotts.com and delete all copies of
the message.