Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Dust in New LensesNOW: wierd warning mesage!???
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:26:28 -0800

"Juan J. Buhler" wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Ted Grant wrote:
>
> > Whomever uses this?
>
> Some companies have that by default, I guess it gives people a false
> but fuzzy feeling of email being safe.
>
> Some even have it set up so the warning is attached by their outgoing
> mail servers, so it's impossible for users to get rid of.
>
> I doubt such warning has any value, legal or otherwise.

> --
>  Juan J. Buhler | FX Animator @ PDI | http://www.crosswinds.net/~jbuhler

I've seen this on other lists and they've all been trained to ignore it.
You've got one line no big deal.
But i don't think this list is into the mindset of ignoring big stupid tags like
those confidentiality deals…
They've always been able to controll that somehow on this list.
Just looking at the list and you'll see that it's not there.
This is more of a watch you tags kind of list.
I'm Very aware of my tags.
To not be is what?

mark