Subject: RE: [Leica] Wedding Photography
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:25:25 -0500

I recall that Ted Grant who does weddings occasionally,
also hands over the exposed film to the clients.
Ted, the hacker who shoots weddings to support his habit
:-)

- - Phong

"A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>

Replies: Reply from "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Wedding Photography)