Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 12 is up
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:14:48 +0200

I did not mean the LUG to go to the dogs...so I looked at the two negatives again. On one of them one paw is completely
visitble but the toes on the other one are still cut off. The other problem is that when scanning on my Nikon LS-2000 I
have to use the film adapter in the transparency unit, as my negative unit keeps jamming with most of the films I use.

So despite my best intentions, the picture will have to stay the way it is, unless I run into the guy and his dog next
time I am in London.

Nathan

Jem Kime wrote:

> The 'Collie' (er...) wrote,
> "Too bad about the dog's feet getting cut off"
>
> Methinks that considering it was a PAW photo, (no it's quite good really) that it was too bad the paws were omitted,
> Jem ;-)

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland