Subject: Re: [Leica] Wedding Photography
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:22:25 -0800

><Snip>
>
> And because I really don't want to shoot them, I might as well be paid an
> astronomical amount of money for the pain of doing it! ;-) Seems logical to
> me, doesn't it you? :-)
> ted
>
> Ted Grant Photography Limited
> www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Unless you are working for friends as i will be doing in July....
The huge amount of money is very important.
It's like armor. They will treat you with respect if they pay though the nose.
Sell yourself anything resembling short
	and they'll cut you off at the knees.
Nobody respects a cheap wedding photographer. And boy will you get exclamated on!
You'll get ordered around, not invited to eat, and bombarded with point and
shooters hoarding in on your shot!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA