Subject: [Leica] Friday FS/WTB: Leica, Nikon and miscellaneous gear
From: ken@iisaka.org
Date: 30 Mar 2001 11:12:25 -0800

As I said in a previous mail, I made the decision to unload a bulk of my Nikon equipment and older Leica lenses.  Thus, up for sale are the following.  The glass is clean and free of visible damages otherwise noted.  Prices include shipping within North America.  Price negotiable on multiple item purchase.  The proceeds from the sale will go towards purchase of more Leica equipment.

Leica stuff

DR Summicron, second version, 17xxxxx, IROOA, eyes, and leather case for the latter.  EX+, CLA'ed by Sherry Krauter in 1999.  $650

Elmarit 90mm, first version, chrome, 17xxxxx, EX, CLA'ed by Sherry Krauter in 1999.  $450

Nikon stuff

Nikon F3/T body, black, EX+ with some light "titanium"ing, w/box, $1200

Nikon FM2 body, chrome, the rare one with a special red "D" engraving, denoting that it was among the first ones originally shipped to authorised dealers in Japan as a display model in 1982.  EX, CLA'ed by Nikon in 1997.  Little used since then.  $250

Ai Nikkor 28mm 1:2.8S, focusses down to 0.2m, EX+, w/hood, CLA'ed by Nikon in 1997.  $200

Ai Nikkor 50mm 1:1.4, EX+, w/hood, $150

Ai Nikkor 50mm 1:2, EX+, w/hood, $80

Micro Ai Nikkor 55mm 1:2.8S with extension tube, EX+, w/hood, $250

Ai Nikkor 105mm 1:2.5S, EX, $200

Ai Nikkor 180mm 1:2.8S, EX-, extremely light cleaning marks, CLA'ed by Nikon in 1999.  $250

The original Nikon "Amusing Lenses" set.  This is the first release of the current Nikon "Fun fun" lenses that consists of 20mm fisheye, 90mm/120mm macro/SF lens, and a 400mm super telephoto.  M- IB, complete, except that my son drew on the bottom of the box with markers.  $200.

Nikon SB-11 potato masher flash, GN36m with wide adaptor.  Comes with bracket, and synch cord.  $100

Nikon PS-4 swing/shift bellows, with slide dupe attachment, EX, $200.

Miscellaneous:

Osaka (Congo) 120mm/6.3 wide Dialyte lens, mounted on Seiko No.1 shutter, some cleaning marks, $150, covers 5x7

Wanted:

Elmarit-R 90mm, 2nd version (current) 3-cam.

Photos supplied upon request.