Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Complaint to Germany / Leica Chat
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:28:24 +0100

- --=====================_7395267==_.ALT

At 21:10 30-03-01 +0200, you wrote:
>They surely cencored some messages! The comment I sent about extremely high
>prices of Leica equipment in France never appeared... at least on my screen.

I don't think they did - I just think things went so badly that some of us
saw messages and others didn't. What is difficult to understand, when chat
rooms are so common, is how they got it so wrong. I thought the Germans
were supposed to be good at technology! It is a pity because I feel the
idea was very good and in general I like their web site.

Gerry
- --=====================_7395267==_.ALT

The comment I sent about extremely high<br>
prices of Leica equipment in France never appeared... at least on my
screen.</blockquote><br>
I don't think they did - I just think things went so badly that some of
us saw messages and others didn't. What is difficult to understand, when
chat rooms are so common, is how they got it so wrong. I thought the
Germans were supposed to be good at technology! It is a pity because I
feel the idea was very good and in general I like their web site.<br>
Gerry </font></html>