Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica KM-lens question
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 09:44:13 +0800

I recommend the Hexar RF to any one who is interested in the new M Winder.  For $500 hundred more you can have a proper motorized titanium
M mount body with AE.  I felt so guilty for liking my Hexar I actually went out and bought a special edition black paint M6 just to please
the Leica gods :{

Message from "KIMO williamhu99" <williamhu99@kimo.com.tw> ([Leica] test)
Message from "KIMO williamhu99" <williamhu99@kimo.com.tw> ([Leica] Konica KM-lens question)
Message from "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Konica KM-lens question)