Subject: Re: [Leica] carrying case for M6
From: "George Kenney" <georgekenney@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 20:46:34 -0500

I like the Filson field bags, which can be used with a variety of
combinations of Domke foam panel inserts. It's a waxed canvas
bag with bridle leather straps. Their leather is a bit stiff, but with a
generous application of Lexol it turns to butter, but very, very
sturdy. The medium field bag can hold two cameras and two or
three lenses, plus odds and ends. The small bag one camera and
or two lenses, plus extras. I have both, use both, and think they are
great. Added benefit it that they don't 'look' like camera bags. And
so far as I know this would be a highly original solution. Check out
www.filson.com. (All their stuff is top quality, made in the USA.)

Cheers,

G.