Subject: [Leica] Leica Chat
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 16:02:18 +1000

Howdy All.  I'm still consuming oxygen down here.

The Leica Chat was fun for me, probably because by staying up to
midnight for the start of it, it just had to be worth it.  I was the
third person on I think. So, I enjoyed the start, with the countdown to
'live' Q&A.  The main problem was, none of you wackers asked questions!
It was meant to be a chat on the future of the R system, not a flippin'
winge session.  OK, I indulged in a little chatty stuff with DanC and
Duane, so I'm guilty for slowing the system down too.  But at around 1
am I clocked off, just like the guys at Leica must have felt like doin'
(given the system was on life support).  Just not enough probing going
on to keep me awake at that hour.

Next time, let's stun the Leica guys with questions that'll make 'em
wanna hide.

Did you see the answer to the R8 vs R6.2 sales volume question?  3:1
ratio, so they say, which doesn't surprise me one little bit.

Regards

Rick (are we still doing this bit DanP?) Dykstra