Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa T, 29/1,9 and 21/4 (long!)
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 13:16:37 EDT

Steve, as far as I know there are no plans to introduce M-mount lenses to the
Voigtlander line-up. Cosina feels (i.e Mr Kobayashi ) that it would limit the
user base. The Screwmount lenses can be used on both the LTM cameras and with
the adapter on the M-mount cameras. I do agree with him on that. The 21/4 in
particular makes a dynamite little package on a 111F!
Tom A