Subject: [Leica] ken's 15mm heliar
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 16:23:21 -0500

>... i too don't know what could have been the problem with ken i's 15mm

>lens -- the one i used performed more than admirably:

>http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/travel/bucharest-2001/me.jpg

Kyle,

Is that you reflected in the mirror? If so the perspective is . . .
interesting. With a normal lens the angle that the mirror appears to be
in would put the reflected photographer to the right of the shooting
photographer (look at the bottom of the mirror to see what I mean). But
I guess not in this case since he (you) is/are standing on a sidewalk.
Assuming it is you then I suppose it's a keystoning effect, but it's
strange to look at.

Still, a nice shot.

Simon Stevens (who also loves his Heliar)