Subject: RE: [Leica] Cosina acquires Leica!!!
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 23:56:58 +0100

Ken Iisaka wrote:

"Press Release - for Immediate publication

The President of Cosina Co. Ltd., Hirofumi KOBAYASHI and the Chairman of
Leica Camera AG’s Management Board, Hanns-Peter COHN, jointly announced the
acquisition of all of Leica Camera AG's shares and assets by Cosina Co. Ltd.
"
[snip]

Ken, given the number of times I've been told about this
*as a serious piece of news* I can only a) congratulate you on
a good spoof and b) suggest you get insurance against a contract
hit from Solms. :-)

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

Assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit.

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Cosina acquires Leica!!!)