Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 13 (Nathan) is up
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 08:12:13 -0500

Nicely done, Nathan.  I like this idyllic scene: the child(?), the
reflection on the water and  and the swan.  Nicely composed. It pays to
carry that camera, does it?  /matt
<><><>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 06:05:36 +0200
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Subject: [Leica] PAW 13 (Nathan) is up

This week's picture is another urban landscape shot on the way from the
train station to my office, almost the same place as the foggy bridge in

Week 7 but with altogether better weather. Have a look at:
http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/pawindex.htm
Comments welcome and appreciated as always.
Nathan
- - --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland